Home - News - Car Destroyed in Sunday Morning Fire

Car Destroyed in Sunday Morning Fire

photo by McKenzie Fire Department

photo by McKenzie Fire Department

McKENZIE  (January 7, 2018) A  fire on Clear Lake Road at the residence of Randy Toombs completed destroyed a passenger vehicle.

McKenzie Fire Department responded to the rural fire. When they arrived, the automobile was completed engulfed in flames. Firefighters extinguished the blaze and protected nearby property from damage. Riley Toombs was able to retrieve her Bible from the burning vehicle.

The fire was ignited by a heat lamp in a nearby house of a pet. No one nor animal was injured.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

css.php